Please Read Very Carefully!
I hereby apply as an entrant in the 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL COMPETITION
and for the opportunity to represent the 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® ORGANIZATION, and agree with the as follows:
1. 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® must be born natural female.
2. Delegates must be at least four (4) years of age as of September 1, 2020 of the competition year.
All contestants should be prepared to present valid identification at Registration. Delegates may not compete until identification is presented. I certify
that if requested by the 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® , I can provide proof of my gender,
age and passport of country citizenship.
3. NO PROFESSIONAL H/MU STYLING SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED. Participants should wear minimal age appropriate makeup for this competition aka "the makeup no makeup look". This consist of foundation, primer, contour, neutral lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss eyeliner, a simple smoky eye, and mascara.
4. Prior to the date of this Application and Agreement I have not been engaged in any activities which,
if disclosed to the public, would bring or tend to bring myself or the International Competition into
disrepute, ridicule, or contempt. I am in good health and of good moral character. Entry by a
contestant, who is currently in open criminal proceedings for a felony, currently on felony probation or
is in current retribution for a crime, will be denied entry as a contestant into any preliminary of the
2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION. Verification of criminal status may be
checked. Any contestant found to be untruthful about their criminal status will be permanently
removed from eligibility within the system.
5. Courtesy and proper language is required when dealing with other delegates, chaperones, pageant
staff, production staff and hotel/venue staff.
6. Contestants must be on time to all scheduled events. This includes, but is not limited to:
rehearsals, reporting to the dressing rooms at the required times, meetings, required meals, etc.
7. Contestants may not leave the competition with family or friends until the completion of the
8. To leave the group (for ex: restroom breaks) contestants must advise a staff member where they
9. No family, friends, coaches, personal helpers, etc. will be allowed backstage or on stage at anytime
for any reason.
10. Outside the competition, contestants, parents, friends, relatives, etc. should not approach the
judges, the judge’s coordinator, or auditors at anytime for any reason.
11. No food or drink, other than bottled water, will be allowed in the backstage or dressing room area.
12. No cell phones are allowed in the dressing rooms, interview rooms, rehearsals, or backstage
during the competition events.
13. No cameras, camera phones, or video cameras are allowed in the dressing rooms or backstage
14. The use of or dispensing of illegal drugs or marijuana is not tolerated at the 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION. If you are caught violating this rule, you will be immediately
disqualified and removed from the competition venue/host hotel.
15. Stealing or damaging another person's property is not tolerated at 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION If you are caught violating this rule, you will be immediately
disqualified and removed from the competition venue/host hotel.
16. After the crowning only the Official Photographer will be allowed on-stage with a camera.
Following completion of the official photographs, the stage will be opened to general public and their
17. Contestants may not leave the venue at anytime during any scheduled event. This includes the
18. Any contestant who is not at the appropriate place at the specified time will be subject to an
administrative point deduction.
19. The winner of the competition will be required to sign a contract with the International Director and
may be required provide their Social Security Number for Tax purposes before any prize money is
paid. Failure to sign the contract or provide a Social Security Number will result in forfeiture of the
title. The contract is very specific and must be adhered to without fail to avoid any violations, which
could ultimately result in forfeiture of the title.
20. Any finalist in the top 3 not remaining on stage for the entire crowning process and photos
afterward will forfeit their placement in the competition and any prize money due for that placement.
21. Within seven (7) days of winning the competition, the new International Titleholder must have and
maintain a valid email address, cellular telephone and Facebook page for the entire length of the
22. Within thirty (30) days of winning the competition, the new International Titleholder must complete a
photo shoot (model with select photographer) and submit to the International Director one (1) official crown shot promo and one (1) other promo photo
23. The new International titleholder will receive a total cash prize of $1,000.00. Payment shall be paid in the following manner: 1.) $200.00 night of crown 2.) Four (4) payments of $100.00 each 3.) One (1) special appearance payment of $200.00 and 4.) $200.00 at step-down.
24. The new International titleholder will be required to complete a total of two (2) social media appearances each month during their reign.
25. The new International titleholder is under no obligation to follow this contract however, failure to adhere to these rules can result in the International titleholder not receiving and/or forfeiting their remaining prize package.
26. 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL COMPETITION reserves the right to reschedule the
competition as a one- day event, if the number of contestants warrants the change.
27. Any contestant whose actions are interpreted as demeaning or disrespectful to the title of the
2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION will be disqualified. 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® Organization reserves the right of final determination of what is considered to be demeaning behavior.
28. The International Director reserves the right to make any decision concerning any matter not covered
by these Rules and Regulations.
29. I HEREBY RELEASE, UNCONDITIONALLY AND FOREVER, ANY CLAIM AGAINST, ART & BEAUTY MAGAZINE, BEAUTY IT'S EVERYWHERE, POP'S WORLD, 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL COMPETITION, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS AND AFFILIATED OR RELATED COMPANIES AND OTHER
RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS,
WHICH I MAY HAVE BY VIRTUE OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE NATIONAL COMPETITION OR BY ANY
USE OF MY NAME, LIKENESS, VOICE, AND/OR BIOGRAPHY IN CONNECTION WITH THE
NATIONAL COMPETITION, INCLUDING USE IN PROMOTIONAL AND ADVERTISING MATERIAL.
30. I understand and agree that the 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION shall determine all
issues as to my eligibility or that of other contestants, and I agree to abide by that determination both
as to myself and other applicants. Any decision to disqualify any contestant or titleholder shall
likewise be made by the 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION, and I agree to abide by that determination both as to myself and other applicants.
31. I agree to abide by all the rules of the 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION now in effect or as announced from time to time hereafter.
32. I understand and agree that my acceptance as a contestant for the title of 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION is under the sole and complete discretion of the International Director of the
2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION.
33. I agree to permit my photograph, voice recording, and name to be used without charge for all
publicity and commercial purposes and any telecasts of the national competition.
34. I agree that, if I win or succeed to the title of 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL®, the terms
of this Application and Agreement, including, without limitation, Number 35 through 39, inclusive, shall
continue to be binding upon me, and that any breach thereof shall, in addition to any other right or
remedy of the International Competition (including without limitation my disqualification, loss of title and
return of prizes), entitle the International Competition to equitable relief and the costs and expenses of
obtaining the same, including reasonable attorneys’ fees.
35. I represent and agree that, between the date of this Application and Agreement and the
2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION, I have not and will not engage in any activities
which, if disclosed to the public, would bring or tend to bring, myself or the INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION into disrepute, ridicule or contempt. WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION shall determine all issues as to my eligibility or that of other contestants, and I agree to abide by that determination both as to myself and other applicants. Any decision to disqualify any contestant or titleholder shall likewise be made by the WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION, and I agree to abide by that determination both as to myself and other applicants.
36. I represent and agree that, between the date of this Application and Agreement and the
WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION, I have not and will not engage in any activities
which, if disclosed to the public, would bring or tend to bring, myself or the National Competition into disrepute, ridicule or contempt.
37. I understand and agree that if I win or succeed to the title of WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION , my failure to comply with any of the terms, provisions, restrictions or obligations hereof shall, at the option of the International Director of the WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION, result in all or any of my disqualification, loss of title, and my obligation to return immediately any and all prizes awarded.
38. I understand and agree that if I win or succeed to the title of 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION, I will not permit the use of my name, photograph, image, or title as 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION
® by anyone without the prior written consent of my International Director.
39. The contestant chosen as first alternate must be prepared to fulfill the duties of the titleholder, if
for any reason the titleholder is unable to fulfill her duty. The first alternate winner does not have right
of refusal to be promoted to the titleholder position, if the opportunity occurs with zero (0) days to six
(6) months from the date of that particular contest. Should the contestant decline the promotion,
within the aforementioned timeline, a two-year minimal suspension, shall be levied against that
contestant. If the promotion opportunity occurs after six (6) months from the date of that particular
contest, the first alternate has acceptance option, without declination penalty.
40. Violating the Code of Ethics for Titleholders may result in the disqualification/revocation of the title
and/or jeopardize the winner’s/first alternate’s standing with 2020 WORLD TOP MODEL® COMPETITION
shall make final decision for revocation of any titleholder or qualification position, on