Whereas for valuable consideration hereby acknowledged as received, the participant granted the Photographer permission to photograph and/or film and sound record the participant and furthermore grant permission to use the resulting work (“the Work”) according to the terms stated hereunder:
1. Social Media:
Participant agrees to “tag” and promote ART & BEAUTY MAGAZINE and BEAUTY...IT'S EVERYWHERE on all social media during her tenure. Participant should be aware that any information they post on a social networking site may be disseminated (whether intended or not) to a larger audience, and that what they say may be taken out of context or remain publicly available online in perpetuity. When posting content online, they should always remember that they are representing ART & BEAUTY MAGAZINE and BEAUTY...IT'S EVERYWHERE. Participant should always act professionally and take caution not to post information that is ambiguous or that could be misconstrued or taken out of context.
2. Any permission granted to the Photographer shall extend to her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns and shall be irrevocable and perpetual without any further or additional claim for compensation by the participant.
3. Use of the Work shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen at this time, except where such use is in contravention of the law.
4. Permission is specifically granted for the Work to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
5. Permission herein granted is absolute and final and shall not be subject to further inspection or approval by the Contestant at any stage in the use of the Work.
6. Use of the Work may be in conjunction with the participant’s own or fictitious names.
7. The Photographer shall own all rights in the Work which shall accrue to the benefit of her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
8. The participant warrants having read and understood this Participant Release Agreement and warrants being of full legal age to enter into an agreement. In the event participant is not legal age document must be signed by parent or legal guardian.
9. With full knowledge of the above, the Participant hereby releases and shall hold harmless the Photographer and his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns from all claims or damages including but not limited to defamation or violation of right of privacy or publicity, resulting from or associated with the use of the Work.
10. The participant agrees that the provisions contained herein shall be binding upon the Participant and his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
11. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.
12. The parties agree that any or all parts of this agreement may be submitted to the other party in legible and recordable electronic form and upon acknowledgement of receipt by the receiving party shall become valid parts of the agreement.
on all social media during her tenure.